VISA Check Card
The card that works like a check!
Visa Debit Card Application
Click here to apply today*
*New applications and card replacements
Print ...complete and sign...return to USSCO
Mail: USSCO Federal Credit Union
532 Oakridge Drive
Johnstown, PA 15904
or drop off at your nearest USSCO office
Our Visa Debit card can be used two ways:
1. You can use this card to withdraw funds from your 01 savings account or your checking account at any ATM that carries the Star, Plus, Visa, Accel/Exchange or Honor logo.
2. You can use this card, instead of writing a check, to make purchases at any merchant, worldwide, that accepts Visa. The purchase will be deducted directly from your checking account.
In order to activate your card and select or change your PIN, you must dial from the primary telephone number on our records using the Social Security number of the primary account holder.
To activate your new card and/or select your PIN, dial 1-866-642-0450
To change your existing PIN, dial 1-877-265-9594 or visit the nearest USSCO Federal Credit Union ATM
To report a lost/stolen card, dial 1-800-528-2273
- Pinned ATM withdrawls or pinned point of sale transactions are limited to a maximum of $310.00, including fees within a 24 hour period.
- Limited to 5 ATM transactions per month. Will be charged $.75 per transaction over the allowable limit.
- The maximum purchase limit for signature point-of-sale transactions is $1500.00 over a 24 hour period.
Personal Identification Numbers:
To change your Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the Debit Card, visit one of USSCO's four ATMs. The machine will give you the option to change your PIN.
USSCO has four ATM locations:
180 Beacon Street
169 Mini Mall Road, Unit 4
532 Oakridge Drive
522 Central Avenue
Foreign Transaction Notice
Our Debit Card has been set to decline all foreign activity. If you will be traveling out of the country and want to use your card, please be sure to contact us before you leave.
Purchases and cash advances made in foreign currencies will be debited from your account in U.S. dollars. The exchange rate between the transaction currency and the billing currency used for processing international transactions is a rate selected by Visa from a range of rates available in wholesale currency markets for the appplicable central processing date, which rate may vary from the rate Visa itself receives or the government-mandated rate in effect for the applicable central processing date. The exchange rates used on the processing date may differ from the rate that would have been used on the purchase date or cardholder statement processing date.
A fee of 1% of the amount of the transaction, calculated in U.S. dollars, will be imposed on all foreign transactions, including purchases, cash advances and credits to your account. A foreign transaction is any transaction that you complete or a merchant completes on your card outside of the U.S. Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands.