Share Certificates of Deposits
Share Certificates enable you to invest money at a secure rate for a set period of time. Interest is paid an compounded quarterly or you may receive a monthly or quarterly check, or the interest may be transferred into your checking or savings account.
USSCO offers share certificates at competitive rates. A minimum $500 deposit per certificate is required. Certificates are available for terms of 6, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36 or 60 months.
Click here for current rates
Early withdrawal penalties do apply.
Super Saver Certificate
This 12-month certificate provides you the flexibility to add or withdrawal funds during the term of the certificate.
- Initial deposit of $1000
- Unlimited deposits of at least $500
- One partial withdrawal per year
- For early surrender or 2 or more withdrawals per year the penalty is 90 days interest
- Minimum balance of $1000 must be maintained
- Click here for current rate